1. Make sure to lay and align fabric flat.
2. Draw and cut pieces out according to given layout and measurements. (make sure to keep lines and angles straight
3. Straps sees layout – fold each strap along the fold line with ride side together and sew 1/4 seam leaving one end open turn and press.
4. lay dress front piece #2 ride side up. Lay open-ended strap at center front empire line. Baste strap in place. Fold bodice piece #1 wrong side together along the dotted line. Border print is on the outside. Lay bodice piece #1 right side together and pin to dress skirt piece#2. Lay second strap at the center front of empire line. Baste Sew all 4 pieces together using 1/2″ seam.
5. Dress back piece #3 Make elastic casing at upper back; turn under 1/2″ and press. Turn another 1″ press and edge Stich.
6. cut elastic according to size. insert 1″ elastic by pulling trough casting using a medium size safety-pin. gather all stirred fabric towards the middle and secure both ends of the elastic to each side of seam allowance.
7. pin front and back right side together and sew side seams using 1/2″ seam.
8. Finishing hem turn dress hem under 1/4″ and press. turn under 1/4″ again, and press and top Stich.