ahhh!!! what a work, not easy at all to please a teenager this days. My daughter just turned 15 few days ago, but before that day came, I wanted to make her a dress, a simple one, to take a picture of her, to remember, you know memories from that only, unique, special day. I knew that in our situation, I couldn’t make her anything fancy, you see I move with my kids here to the US, about 5yrs now, I think just giving it a guest, well you get the idea, NO big Family here!!… but still I wanted to be a special day for her, and even if it was just us (her brothers, her, daddy and mommy) I was determine to make her that dress, and of course she had a to give her opinion (the most difficult part) because it was for her, and I knew she was not going to wear it if she didn’t like it, something I didn’t want it to happen after all the work I was going to put in to it. And you haven’t had the experience yet I advice you just to be patience.
1. Mom, I’m not getting married!!! to white!!!
2. I do like purple, but I’m not a lil gril anymore, it looks like a princess dress.
3. Oh! ok!, I like black, touches, finally you’re listening to me.
4. Yep!, looks modern, simple and I can wear it for different occasions. (before 5 we ran out of lace and was a journey trying to find the same lace which sadly we couldn’t find)
5. There’s always a plan – B, and that was the final result of our dress.